My host just changed to PHP 7.2, I switched one of my sites and found that WordPress was not working. Luckily the fix was a simple PHP permission change for mysqli. Simply make the change in cPanel under Select PHP version.
The WordPress error I got was: Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
– My NEW Camera – http://amzn.to/2vPs9SS
– My Drone – http://amzn.to/2e6dPKw
– My NEW Drone – https://goo.gl/2bhlkn
– My Camera – http://amzn.to/2vPb0Zs
– My Action Camera – http://amzn.to/2dVdLRt
– My Car DVR Camera – http://amzn.to/2dVfhmM
– My Monopod – http://amzn.to/2eD5Y9J
– My Tripod – http://amzn.to/2e6gFPn
From Channel: TDWTV1 – (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_nS_AZKMEdtY5lzrZBrJw)
Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMrzLU4Y7XU